Forums

Moderators: c4cadmin, jini
Author Post
JeffL
Fri Aug 22 2008, 07:22
Registered Member #11
Should California issue Cannabis Tax Stamps, like 20 other States?
Yes

no

smokers say "don't legalize pot, it's a trick! they just want to tax it!"

just say no junkies say "don't tax pot, it's a trick! they just want to legalize it!"

Red and White,
Blue Suede Shoes,
you can call this song,
them old US Blues...

The LORD is my strength, I will not faint from exhaustion.
JeffL
Sun Feb 22 2009, 10:50
Registered Member #11
From Jack Herer.

Legalize It: Ammiano to Introduce Legislation Monday to Allow Pot -- and Tax It

By Joe Eskenazi in Breaking News, Government

Sunday, Feb.
22 2009 @ 5:00PM

The story SF Weekly broke on Friday is true: Assemblyman Tom Ammiano will announce legislation on Monday to legalize marijuana and earn $1 billion annually by taxing it.

Quintin Mecke, Ammiano's press secretary, confirmed to SF Weekly that the assemblyman's 10 a.m. Monday press conference regarding "new legislation related to the state's fiscal crisis" will broach the subject of reaping untold -- and much-needed -- wealth from the state's No. 1 cash crop.

Mecke said Ammiano's proposed bill "would remove all penalties in California law on cultivation, transportation, sale, purchase, possession, or use of marijuana, natural THC, or paraphernalia for persons over the age of 21.
"

The bill would additionally prohibit state and local law officials from enforcing federal marijuana laws. As for Step Two -- profit -- Ammiano's bill calls for "establishing a fee on the sale of marijuana at a rate of $50 per ounce." Mecke said that woudl bring in roughly $1 billion for the state, according to estimates made by marijuana advocacy organizations.

http://blogs. sfweekly. com/thesnitch/2009/02/legalize_it_ammiano_to_introdu. php#

There it is. This is the right way to move forward.

if you're in California, write your Assemblymember and ask him to support this bill. Here is a link to find them.
[link]

lets push this bill. This is exactly what we need in California. May the LORD bless you for it!!!

Praise God. For He is Good, and His Mercy endures forever

JeffL
Wed Apr 22 2009, 11:35
Registered Member #11
If anyone happens to know these three that did this, tell them about Jesus; because if they're not covered, they will surely die.

Habakkuk 2:6 -"‘The one who accumulates what does not belong to him is as good as dead (How long will this go on?)"

The Press-Enterprise

San Jacinto police are searching for three men they believe broke into a home to steal marijuana.

The residents of the home told police the men entered the house in the 400 block of Beta Court shortly before midnight Friday, Riverside County sheriff's Sgt. Stephen Mike said Tuesday.

The three men fired one gunshot into the ceiling and then overpowered the residents, stealing personal belongings, Mike said.

The residents reported the robbery to police, who came to search the home and found about seven marijuana plants growing in the garage, Mike said. They also found several ounces of marijuana in baggies, he said.

The residents, whose names were not released, were cited and released on suspicion of possession of marijuana with intent to sell.

No suspects have been identified in the robbery. Police are asking anyone with information to call 951-791-3419.

[link]

Habakkuk Complains to the Lord
The following is the message which God revealed to Habakkuk the prophet:

How long, Lord, must I cry for help?
But you do not listen!
I call out to you, “Violence!”
But you do not intervene!
Why do you force me to witness injustice? Why do you put up with wrongdoing? Destruction and violence confront me; conflict is present and one must endure strife. For this reason the law lacks power, and justice is never carried out. Indeed, the wicked intimidate the innocent. For this reason justice is perverted.

The Lord Reveals Some Startling News
1:5 “Look at the nations and pay attention! You will be shocked and amazed! For I will do something in your lifetime that you will not believe even though you are forewarned.

Look, I am about to empower the Babylonians, that ruthless and greedy nation. They sweep across the surface of the earth, seizing dwelling places that do not belong to them.

They are frightening and terrifying; they decide for themselves what is right.

Their horses are faster than leopards and more alert than wolves in the desert. Their horses gallop, their horses come a great distance; like a vulture they swoop down quickly to devour their prey.

All of them intend to do violence; every face is determined. They take prisoners as easily as one scoops up sand. They mock kings and laugh at rulers. They laugh at every fortified city; they build siege ramps and capture them. They sweep by like the wind and pass on. But the one who considers himself a god will be held guilty.”

“How long, Sovereign Master, holy and true, before you judge those who live on the earth and avenge our blood?”

mark
Fri Apr 24 2009, 09:49
Registered Member #561
Come Lord Jesus!

Jump:     Back to top